With Stripe, your Customers will have the ability to pay their purchases with a credit card, and you can sit back and watch the money get added to your bank account automatically.
Connecting Stripe to Stoor takes less than 10 minutes and will require you to create a free Stripe account (or log into an existing Stripe account).
Benefits of Stoor Payments Powered by Stripe
- No setup, monthly, or hidden fees
- Costs 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction, learn more here
- Great for International clients! Accept payments from Visa, MasterCard and AMEX credit cards around the world
Set Up Stoor Payments Powered by Stripe
You must connect your Stoor account to Stripe in your Dashboard.
From Store Settings:
- Click on the Billing in the Store Settings.
- Choose Stripe Connect as Payment Method
- Click on Connect with Stripe
- If you already have an existing Stripe account, click on Sign in in the top corner
- Otherwise, if you don’t have a Stripe account yet, continue to fill out the form and click Authorize access to this account to finish
- Follow the instructions
Do you have any question about how to setup Stripe? Contact us!
Share this article