Here are some tips to help you give the best jump-start to your brand new studio, before you start selling projects!
Once your Vendor profile has been accepted, Login with your Username and Password, and you will enter to the VENDOR DASHBOARD.
The first thing you’ll need to do is to create your seller or Vendor profile. Your profile is how you present yourself to the Community so you’re encouraged to present yourself in a professional manner.
To fill out your seller profile, go to Store Settings:
Step 1: Storefront
Fill out your General Information.
1. Store Name: how will buyers know who you are? Your name would be most suitable and memorable Store Name.
2. Store Slug: edit your URL slug. (can be the same as your Store Name or not, as you prefer)
3. Store Logo: add an image of yourself or a logo of your Studio
4. Cover Picture: add an image that might represent you or your expertise. A studio banner is a great way to showcase who you are when customers visit your Studio profile. To upload a banner, just follow these recomendations:
- Banner must be at least 1020 x 350 px
- We accept PNG, JPG, and GIF files
- Banner must be less than 5 MB in size
5. Store Description: introduce yourself to the Stoor Community. You can use your Linkedin profile’s introduction.
6. Message to Buyers: is a short note you can include in the Stoor order confirmation email that your buyers receive after purchasing. Consider using your message to thank your customer for their purchase, or provide any other information you think they may need to know.
7. Add your Personal Information: Phone, Email, Address, and Timezone. This info will be shown publicly in your profile, just below your Store Cover and Store Logo.
8. Fill out your Social Media accounts.
9. Shop SEO Settings: Do you want Google to find and position your Studio? Fill out Shop Title, Shop Meta Keywords and Meta Description. You can read some recomendations about How to setup you Studio SEO Settings.
10. Shop Analytics Settings: Google Analystics provides you with a number of insightful and actionable reports about the traffic of your Studio. Follow the Setting up Google Analytics article to configure your Studio Analytics.
Step 2: Policies
Once your customers purchases one of your projects, they will receive an email and an order report with your support information so they can contact you in case they need any support about your project.
Please, introduce at least your email. Phone and Address are not mandatory.
Step 3: Fill out studio tax and payout information
You've worked hard creating great projects to sell on Stoor, so prepare for your first payout by completing your Billing settings. This will allow you to fill out your studio tax form and set a payout method. Please note that until you fill out this information, you will not be able to request a payout.
For more tax- and payout-related information, please check out this helpful resource.
Disclaimer: Stoor does not provide tax advice. For further information, and to ensure you are complying with tax laws, please consult a tax professional.
Step 4: Fill out your Invoice template
Some customers might ask you for an Invoice. Please fill out the information about your company.
Step 5: Verification process
Stoor may require verification of any user to uphold the Stoor Terms of Service. Possible reasons we might require you to verify your identity include:
- To determine ownership of duplicate accounts
- To determine ownership of linked accounts
- To assist you in resuming your account
- To determine ownership of accounts showing suspicious or high-risk activity
- Any other reason that Stoor deems appropriate, including random checks to maintain the integrity of the marketplace.
Please read Account Verification Process carefully to complete this step correctly.
Check out these important Studio Owner resources!
We recommend you review these helpful resources to get the most successful start selling here at Stoor:
- Studio Owner Guide to Taxes & Payouts: This article answers all of your questions about getting paid out for your sales and covers important tax topics.
- Listing a new Project: Learn all about listing projects in your Studio
- Updating, Drafting and Removing Projects: Learn more about how to update your projects and notify customers of updates
- Site Content Guidelines: Review important community guidelines that apply to all members on the site.
- Studio Owner Guidelines: These important guidelines apply to all of our Studio Owners and help ensure the best selling and buying experience.
- Studio Owner Pro Tips: Visit your Projects List to download a free Studio Owner Kit to help you get a head start in your Studio with helpful tips and templates.