It is our goal to make every effort to ensure that you are pleased with the projects you purchase on Stoor! Since all of our projects are digital and cannot be returned, we want to do our best to help you get your purchase up and running.
If you're experiencing a technical issue with your purchase
If you’re experiencing a technical issue with a project, please contact the Studio Owner, and they’ll be happy to help you. Our independent Studio Owners take great pride in providing projects that are high quality and easy to use, so they’re always happy to help! On the rare occasion you do not hear back from a Studio Owner after 48 business hours, please submit a ticket and we’ll help contact them on your behalf.
Additionally, in an effort to provide you easy solutions to common technical issues that may arise with your purchased item(s), we’ve provided some quick resources in this article. We also offer other helpful resources you can use to troubleshoot project issues in this section of our Help Center.
We offer the following exchange policy:
- I've purchased the wrong version of a project. If you'd like to exchange a project from the same studio because you bought the wrong version (such as Revit instead of ArchiCAD, etc), we’d be happy to facilitate an exchange. Please purchase the project you intended to purchase from the same studio, then write in to let us know which version you meant to buy so we can process the refund.
- I've purchased a project from one studio, but found a project from a different studio I like better. Though we do not offer refunds for the original purchase in these cases, please drop us a note, and we'll be happy to offer you an alternate solution!
Because the projects we offer are digital and cannot be returned, your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situations:
- You purchased two licenses for the same project, accidentally. We would be happy to refund you for the duplicate purchase(s). Just drop us a note here!
- There is a technical problem with the project that the Studio Owner cannot resolve. Again, you should contact the Studio Owner with specific information about the technical issue. However, if you and the seller encounter a consistently reproducible error with the project files that cannot be resolved by the seller, please let us know. Note: Projects with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
- The project was misrepresented in the description. We consider an item to be "misrepresented" when the delivered item does not match the described function in the project description, or when an item stated to be included is not delivered. Misrepresentation does not include subjective opinions on the quality or appearance of an item.
- For example: An item would be misrepresented if the project description promised architectural + MEP Revit model, but the delivered project shows only architectural model. A project would NOT be misrepresented if a buyer believes that the item “doesn’t look good” or “isn’t high quality compared to other items purchased.”
We’re unable to process refunds in the following situations:
- You (or your client) no longer need the purchased project.
- You found another project you like better, or you’ve changed your mind. However, you can learn more about our Exchange Policy here.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the project.
- You don’t have the correct software (described in the listing) to open and edit the project.
- You bought an item on accident.
- You feel that the item is of low quality.
- You got charged for a Free Project that expired or is past its promotional date. Please note that our active free project display a button that says "Download Free" during their promotional week. If you see the same button instead labeled "Buy Now" or "Finish Purchase," you will be charged, since the item is not an active free project. You can learn more about our Free Projects here.
- You are having trouble downloading the project because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or similar issues related to your internet service. Please see this article for tips to troubleshoot these issues.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
- Your project purchase was made over 30 days ago.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of Stoor.
Chargeback & Dispute Policy
We're committed to making sure you have a great experience on Stoor, so if you have any questions or issues with your purchase, we'd love to hear from you as soon as possible so we can help you resolve the issue. We try to respond to most inquiries via the ticket form within 24 hours during our business hours of Monday-Friday, 9-5 PST.
If you need a refund for a purchase, please make sure you've read through our Refund Policy here before sending us a refund request.
Please note that we will permanently close accounts from which we have received any chargebacks. Previous purchases will no longer be available for access in this case. Any Stripe disputes will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved.
I filed a dispute via Stripe. Why haven't I gotten a response?
The best way to contact Stoor about any purchase issue is to contact us via our Ticket Form here. Any disputes we receive through Stripe will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved. We'll be happy to resolve any duplicate purchases and other issues, but you will need to contact us via the Ticket Form.
What if I filed a chargeback on accident?
Please contact your bank / card issuer or Stripe to rescind the chargeback. Once the chargeback has been removed, we will be able to re-open your account.
I didn't file a chargeback! Why is my account closed?
Sometimes if a card gets canceled due to being stolen/lost or has been reported to have fraudulent activity, a bank or card issuer can sometimes mark all transactions in a specific time period as "fraudulent". If this is the case for you, please contact your bank or card issuer to rescind the chargeback.